Status
Not open for further replies.

Draffi

Customer
Hello!

When i want to upload a video (92,4 MB) i have an internal server error.

(PHP max. Post size: 128 MB, PHP max. Upload-size: 128 MB, PHP limit: 128 MB)

All the upload is working fine, but at the end, comes an "internal server error"

Do you think you can fix that?

I have checked further details:

I cannot upload files more then 20 MB. The extension is not important...

Looks like that maybe vbseo causes the problem...

This entry comes regulary:
Code:
<b>Deprecated</b>: Directive 'register_globals' is deprecated in PHP 5.3 and greater in <b>Unknown</b> on line <b>0</b><br />, referer: http://www.my-domain.de/mydownloads.php?do=download&action=modify&categoryid=10

At the end, after uploading the file comes this:
Code:
Premature end of script headers: vbseo.php, referer: http://www.my-domain.de/mydownloads.php?do=download&action=modify&categoryid=10

Last edited:
You should edit register_globals out of your php.ini file since you're using PHP 5.3 :)

I don't think we have this issue with vBSEO here, but since it takes over all file uploads it's not unlikely that this is the cause of the issue. You can try disabling it and undoing its .htaccess edits (this being the most important) and see if it works.

I turn off the "register_globals" in the PHP.ini and disabling vbSEO (including change the htaccess) but i have the same error. This is the entry in the error-log:

Code:
Premature end of script headers: mydownloads.php, referer: http://www.my-domain.de/mydownloads.php?do=download&action=modify&categoryid=10

internatl_server_error.jpg

i see something strange in my system overview from vbDownloads....Max Input Time is -1 seconds ?

Download_System.jpg

Attach is my PHP.INI, maybe you see something wrong here...

Attachments

• php.ini.txt
    2.9 KB · Views: 1
That value comes from max_input_time which since it's not set becomes -1 (or maximum).

I can't find anything wrong in your php.ini file, can you try the "Upload" test in vBulletin's Diagnostics area to see if it works in vBulletin?

Then the issue is not in vBDownloads, you should contact your host and ask for advice. Basic PHP functionality is not working on your server.

My host said, in my account (Tarif) i have a script limit from 90 seconds, that causes maybe the upload-problems - can you confirm?

They said, their exist 2 ways to upload big files:
a) using FTP (How can i implement this in the download-system)
b) using a Java/Flash upload-script, who is cutting big files in small pieces and merged this together after the upload. (Is this possible to change the upload-module ?) Their exist 2,3 ready-made scripts what can i build in....e.g. JumpLoader) - is this easy to change?

You can use the Import feature in vBDownloads to import your files from a directory on the server. The AdminCP has some options for this, and the subnav in the front end has the import link.

The Import Feature in vBDownloads said:

We were unable to locate any supported mods to be imported.

Currently, the following mods can be imported:

DownloadsII

Can you give more detailed instructions, please?

Thanks, i will try in some minutes...

Another suggestion for the next version:

Add a comments-per-categorie-allowed function (You can choose the categories, where categories are allowed).

Not working...

I give the directory-permissions to 777 and i use the given path, but when i click on "send" the page reload and nothing happend.

i miss something?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings