Status
Not open for further replies.
So what does the disable emails in your mod settings do? Since it doesnt work. Users still get emails when turning them off through your mod settings.

No, that functionality is still missing from the vB5 version. This mod was coded before the ability to create custom pages (what's needed in order to display hash tag lists) was possible.

Hash tags will still be recorded when used, they will just not be clickable.

Once the functionality has been implemented, past hash tags will not be clickable, but future ones will be.

What about hiding the @ symbol when mentioning someone? I saw that previously in the options to remove that I dont see that option anymore

What about hiding the @ symbol when mentioning someone? I saw that previously in the options to remove that I dont see that option anymore
That feature is not available in the vB5 version yet, sorry :(

Id like to thank you for helping me out. I will close the dispute on PayPal so you can receive your funds. I have started this thread Announcing Quoted and Mention notifications - BlackBerry Forums at BlackBerryEmpire.com let me know if the way I explained how your mod works is accurate. If I have any issues I will ask here.
That seems accurate :)

As this has been resolved, I'll close this thread now. If you have any further questions or issues please start a new thread :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 5.0.x vBulletin 5.1.x vBulletin 5.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back