Question How to remove an additional currency

Status
Not open for further replies.

Robmaniac

Customer
I am trying to remove an additional currency, however by doing so I create a database error on my site, as the table missing is my currency I created. Is there a way to remove this? A Step by Step instruction would be helpful

EDIT: Also thread prefix should be 4.2.2 misclicked that one

Last edited:
I don't want to pull the error back up as I had to reload the product and add in the currency in order to not get an error

Check the email account you specified in config.php under technicalemail as you will have received an email with the error message.

The Error:

qEPFZnx.png

What's in the Textbox:

Database error in vBulletin 4.2.2:

Invalid SQL:

SELECT
pointstable_1.credits AS points_1,pointstable_2.gwrpoints AS points_2,
post.userid,
user.dbtech_vbshop_purchase
FROM post AS post
LEFT JOIN user AS user ON(user.userid = post.userid)
LEFT JOIN user AS pointstable_1 ON(pointstable_1.userid = post.userid) LEFT JOIN user AS pointstable_2 ON(pointstable_2.userid = post.userid)
WHERE post.postid IN (08418,8419,8421,8422,8430);

MySQL Error : Unknown column 'pointstable_2.gwrpoints' in 'field list'
Error Number : 1054
Request Date : Saturday, December 13th 2014 @ 04:59:58 AM
Error Date : Saturday, December 13th 2014 @ 05:00:01 AM
Script : ACW Presents Collision #17: Live From Bradford, Rhode Island
Referrer : Arena
IP Address : 5.151.168.40
Username : Robmaniac
Classname : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.5.40-cll

gwrpoints is the column I created for my 2nd currency which I now want to remove. How do I do this?

Also this kinda is this product. I've installed the post bit pro plugin, the latest version as I bought it this week, I've installed this and now there is two credit postbit bars, one above the postbit navbar and then the one I want which is in the postbit navbar

Dxwoe0P.png

This looks like you may have forgotten to remove the currency from vBShop when you removed the currency from vBCredits. Could you please double-check this and confirm whether this is indeed the issue?

Yes, it has been removed successfully. Now regarding the credits that remains on the postbit. How do I remove that? i don't really want to make a 2nd thread in the postbit section

Dxwoe0P.png

How do I remove the duplicate which doesn't contain urls on the count to transfer nor does it count the currency.

The top entries do not look like vBCredits' added entries. Please make sure the currency postbit display in vBShop has been turned off.

Can you check the Postbit Tabs "Manage Views" page and make sure there are no points or credits views in the "Ungrouped" area?

Can you check the Postbit Tabs "Manage Views" page and make sure there are no points or credits views in the "Ungrouped" area?

There was one, I removed it by making it inactive and it removed it. However I now have an issue, same one with mentions. I've turned the manual postbit deployment and turned all ungrouped postbits off and the problem still persists

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary FTP and AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new FTP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

The same applies to AdminCP accounts; they should ideally be temporary accounts created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the FTP account has access to the forum files, and that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it :D

Could you please create and PM me with a temporary FTP and AdminCP account?

For security reasons, we recommend you create a new FTP account only for DBTech support, then disable or delete it after we have both confirmed the issue has been solved and there are no further issues.

The same applies to AdminCP accounts; they should ideally be temporary accounts created for us only. If we have created an account on your site already, you can optionally boost that account to Administrator and then de-admin this account once the issue has been solved.

If you use a .htaccess password protection for your AdminCP directory, it is recommended that you create a new authorised user for DBTech and remove this user once the issue has been solved.

Please test any temporary accounts you create to ensure that the FTP account has access to the forum files, and that the AdminCP account can access the administrative controls for the product we are assisting you with.

Ensuring this is all in order before submitting the information will significantly speed up the process of assisting you. We will alert you via PM if there's any issues with the login information you have provided.

When sending the PM, for your security you should also un-tick the "Save a copy in my Sent Items folder" checkbox. When the access details have been received, we will delete the PM from our inbox. Ensuring you have not kept a copy of the PM reduces the risk of security breaches.

Thank you for helping us debug our products and allowing us to assist you, we appreciate it :D

The issue got resolved, the mention was within the postbit tabs as soon as I refreshed the page. Thanks for the issue with additional currency, this has been solved. If I have another issue I'll be sure to contact

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back