Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeremy

Customer
How do I remove an item from a user?

And if that's not possible, I think it's something very important that needs to be added. Including removing the items that grant users special privileges.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'll change this to a feature request to ensure it gets taken into consideration :)

Not quite sure what you mean by 2 column and 3 column layouts though.

Not quite sure what you mean by 2 column and 3 column layouts though.

The Shop has 3 columns- an extra one for the Checkout thing, so it makes the main center column skinnier.

The vBAvatar Store only has 2 columns so the items to buy are in a much bigger area.

Ah, that's unlikely to change because it was requested to allow multi-buy, which means we added a cart system like vbec :)

Only fixed width skins with ridiculously narrow widths. 1366x768 is now the most popular resolution, designing a skin with less than 1200 pixels wide is in my personal opinion rather silly in this day and age.

As this is my personal opinion it does in no way, shape or form reflect official DragonByte Tech policies on this matter.

Regardless, since I aim to make the number of items displayed per line fluid rather than fixed, the issue should in theory be resolved in that update :)

Just a note that official DBT policy is that 1024x768 is the minimum resolution we support, since that accounts for approx 98% of all people using the internet according to w3c browser usage statistics.

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back