Status
Not open for further replies.

Fanta

Customer
Hello,

I am sorry if this already been questioned and answered
I have been investigating this issue for some time after upgrade from lite version to pro version but haven't been able to fix it myself.

As you can see from this image...
rebuildthanksandlikes_zpsa7a598db.jpg

The hidden attachment has been reset. You don't see the like button because it's been already liked by me, and after clicking the like button i was able to view the hidden attachment which is good and means it's working until the reset of the hidden attachment.
The Thanks and likes counts are incorrect tho, but this issue was fixed after recalculating, updating and rebuilding everything.

As you can see from the second image...
thanks-like_zps85e29f40.jpg

The thanks and likes counts are getting reset every x hours.
It does show all likes or thanks properly when i go to "thanks.php?do=list&contentid="
I know this can be fixed by rebuilding button click cache, but it's only temporary because it's getting reset after x hours again.

I also having issues with forum manager.
Whenever i try to save with some checkboxes checked, they are getting reset or just doesn't save properly.

It seems now not only the thanks/likes counts are getting reset but the thanks/like buttons too. (see image below)
likebuttonissue_zps07df3e6d.jpg

I have disabled the unlike for everyone. So whenever a user click the like button, they shouldn't see the like nor unlike button.
Perhaps uninstalling the post thanks/like mod and re-installing it without overwriting will fix this (not 100% sure) but i am afraid to lose all likes and thanks.

If you are having issues with the forum manager, it's likely your PHP installation is configured too restrictively.

If you look in the vB "View PHP Info" page in the AdminCP, is the value for max_input_vars 1000? If so, please edit your php.ini file and set it to at least 10000.

I'm not sure if it would handle the issue in the OP, though.

If you do find a way to reproduce it let me know :)

Thank you sir. I will try to fix it myself before asking for help/support.

I do have another question about the shoutbox.
Just noticed this new system message

*galius has reached Given!* @ [04:06 PM]

*smokyking has reached Given!* @ [04:07 PM]

*jonny7234 has reached Given!* @ [04:21 PM]

Is it possible to disable this?

In vBShout's Instance Management screen, set the "marker" settings for APTL to 0 :)

Hello,

I noticed when a user has 277 likes, and receiving 1 or more likes it reset back to 0 or sometimes it shows a random number.

I've imported VBSEO likes properly without error.
Most high ranked users should have 300+ likes.
Currently haven't seen one single user with 300 or more likes in his post(s)

The likes/thanks does show properly in the hottest/threads/posts, thanks/like statistics and entries (please see images below)

pctr1_zps6a6ed8cb.jpg

-
pctr3_zps35091578.jpg

-
pctr2_zps9c35b2f4.jpg

One of our staff members has a 3586 likes yet in the thread the likes aren't shown properly (see link below)
[Release] Eternia Crystal - Dungeon Defenders SE - V1.9.4

pctr4_zps8fb84ad9.jpg

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

I have discovered the source of this issue and I have just released Patch Level 2 to correct it.

An announcement thread will be posted on Monday.

Thank you Fillip H..
Patch level 2 fixed the issue :)

Before installing patch level 2, i tried to delete and re-create the likes button. I thought perhaps this would've fixed the issue but it didn't, instead i lost all old likes lol.
Is it possible to get the old likes back?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back