Status
Not open for further replies.

hornstar

Customer
I am having trouble installing this.

When doing the import of the product it timed out mysql. I guess this happened because I have over half a million members. I have already increased the timeout value heaps so I didn't really feel like just keep extending it this time round.

so I tried to install the product again but this time with the option set 'Allow overwrite' yes.

This time I got a database error:
Database error in vBulletin 3.8.5:

Invalid SQL:
RENAME TABLE `vb3_stream` TO `vb3_dbtech_status_statuslog`;

MySQL Error : Table 'vb3_dbtech_status_statuslog' already exists
Error Number : 1050
Any suggestions other then just increasing the timeout value? Plus how am I going to install this now? (since every time I try and install the product I get that database error now.

Try DROP TABLE vb3_dbtech_status_statuslog before attempting a reinstall.
You'll need to clean up the database manually, so look in the XML file in Install Code and try to track its changes then undo them manually in phpMyAdmin.

How to I drop a column?

Invalid SQL:
ALTER TABLE `vb3_user` CHANGE `dbt_status_status` `dbtech_status_status` MEDIUMTEXT NULL DEFAULT NULL;

MySQL Error : Duplicate column name 'dbtech_status_status'

Aye that'll do it. Take code from the Uninstall column if you need further hints :)

Alright so I did all that, and then I decided to increase wait_timeout from 900 to 9000 just to see.

But it still wont let me install the product. It just stops on:
Importing Product, Please Wait...

[:]

And after about 3-4 minutes it just does nothing. completely stops.

Any ideas on how to get this installed on my site?

I'd like to manually install this, I looked at the install code, but I am just not sure what parts to copy (or change) and paste into phpmyadmin or into SSH or something. Any help would be greatly appreciated. I'd love to get this installed ^^

Run the following:
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `vb3_dbtech_status_statuslog` (
  `statuslogid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `status` mediumtext,
  `dateline` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `userid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `changedby` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  `moodid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL DEFAULT '0',
  PRIMARY KEY (`statuslogid`),
  KEY `userid` (`userid`),
  KEY `changedby` (`changedby`),
  KEY `dateline` (`dateline`)
)

Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `vb3_dbtech_status_moods` (
  `moodid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `title` char(255) NOT NULL,
  `imgfile` varchar(500) DEFAULT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY (`moodid`)
)

Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `vb3_dbtech_status_criteria` (
  `critid` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT,
  `title` varchar(300) NOT NULL,
  `moods` mediumtext,
  PRIMARY KEY (`critid`)
)

Code:
INSERT INTO `vb3_dbtech_status_criteria` (`critid`, `title`, `moods`) VALUES
(1, 'Default Criteria', '')

Code:
ALTER TABLE vb3_user ADD dbtech_status_status MEDIUMTEXT NULL DEFAULT NULL

Code:
ALTER TABLE vb3_user ADD dbtech_status_mood INT(10) UNSIGNED NOT NULL DEFAULT '0'

Then install using the attached XML file.

Attachments

Thanks, but can you send me the file through msn or upload it to RS or something. I can't download the above attachment, I get an internal server error.

ps. The name of this section should be renamed to Status & Moods or something like that.

Was installing moods and product-dbtech_status.xml‎ and I an getting this error. Site went down.

Warning: require([path]/dbtech/status/hooks/template_groups.php) [function.require]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in [path]/includes/adminfunctions_template.php(5667) : eval()'d code on line 16

Fatal error: require() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/home/sourceas/public_html/sangaming.com/dbtech/status/hooks/template_groups.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sourceas/public_html/sangaming.com/includes/adminfunctions_template.php(5667) : eval()'d code on line 16

Please upload all files from the upload folder in the zip file :)

Also, since this thread is more than 1.5 years old, please start your own if you require support :)

Status
Not open for further replies.