Status
Not open for further replies.

delicateglow

Customer
Is there a way to force people onto having a default tab? Possibly a mysql line I can run?
EDIT: additionally for it to apply to guests too..

Last edited:
Perhaps not quite as you want (I can look at adding this in). Though within the Settings area you can set the Default Tab globally, which is overriden by the default Tab you set for each Category. A user can set their own Default Tab which overrides the other three. Additionally, once a user has opened a tab, they get the tab ID stored in a cookie, so the mod will reopen the tab they last used when a user visits the site again.

Does that help with what you want? :)

Perhaps not quite as you want (I can look at adding this in). Though within the Settings area you can set the Default Tab globally, which is overriden by the default Tab you set for each Category. A user can set their own Default Tab which overrides the other three. Additionally, once a user has opened a tab, they get the tab ID stored in a cookie, so the mod will reopen the tab they last used when a user visits the site again.

Does that help with what you want? :)
For some reason it doesn't work for me.
I set it to "Default tab: First tab in the category"
but when unregistered/newly registed members go and see, they see nothing unless they decide to press a tab

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Forum Tabs

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back