Bug Final Character of Retrieved Link Titles Being Chopped Off

Status
Not open for further replies.

sysnative

Customer
Hello,

First I would like to say thank you for the recent bugfix involving link title retrieval over HTTPS links and on HTTPS forums. We have found this very helpful having just moved over to HTTPS ourselves.

We've run into another, much more minor problem though - which is that the final character of almost every link title is being chopped off. See the bottom two links in this post for an example: Update richTextBox in Visual C#?, supposedly from "Stack Overflo".

One example was on this link: c# - Cross-thread operation not valid: Control accessed from a thread other than the thread it was created on - Stack Overflo

although we have found the problem with several websites, not just Stack Exchange websites.

It's minor but if a fix is available sometime that would be much appreciated.

Thank you.

Hehe, your forum software does it too. I wondered if it would ;)

P.S. Your forum also added 25 automatic tags to my above post then failed to submit it claiming that it was more than the 5 allowed. I had to remove the final 20 by hand. Just a FYI.

And whilst you're at it [..]
I've found this is impossible to fix. vBulletin doesn't recognise » or » as needing translated into the » character, which does not appear to display correctly when I post it via Quick Reply.

I'll apply transliteration to every character that won't display correctly in this manner.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte SEO

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings