Bug Doesn't Remove User After Expiry [Secondary Usergroup] & Item Settings Not Saving

Status
Not open for further replies.

Oro Jackson

Customer
If an item puts a user into a secondary user group, after expiry the item does not remove the user from said secondary group, item in inventory shows the time as expired already [past] but user is still a part of the usergroup.

Additionally, when I go to item settings, and change "Automatically Discard After Expiry" to yes and then click save, nothing happens. The item settings do not change, if I go back to the item settings the "Automatically Discard After Expiry" is still no no. No matter how many times I put it to yes and save, it doesn't change the item settings. This is a problem only with "Automatically Discard After Expiry" and "Automatically Discard After Use" - all other item settings seem to save properly.

Thank you!!! I'm really satisfied with the product, you can expect me to leave reviews constantly for every update since I really like the add-on.

There's also one more issue can you look into? It's not a default XenForo feature so maybe there's no way to work around it, but if its possible it'd be a nice feature. If a user group has permission to change user title, once the user is out of that user group the user title is still carried on, not removed. Can the shop remove the user title if a custom title is set?

For example:

User purchases user group change
user group change to secondary usergroup A
User group A allows custom title change
Purchase expires and user gets taken out of usergroup -> also reset/remove title

If its not possible I'd totally understand, coz its not a feature in XF itself sadly. But just pitching in, just in case.

Hello Oro Jackson,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings