Status
Not open for further replies.
Because in software development it's often quite difficult to get an accurate representation of the number of bugs that exists in a product purely by running it in a closed test environment.

"Live" exposure is absolutely essential in order to properly debug a product - and I'm sure you yourself would agree that nothing would infuriate you more than to find out a mod handles money incorrectly :)

"Live" exposure is absolutely essential in order to properly debug a product - and I'm sure you yourself would agree that nothing would infuriate you more than to find out a mod handles money incorrectly
Your attempt to defuse the situation is febul.The mod is viewable for all..I personally have a post awaiting your responce..And support is paid for....Should we start looking at support guys...Or are you just selling things without support for the sake of it..

PS Sorry saifo for ripping your thread to shreads...

Last edited:
Your attempt to defuse the situation is febul.The mod is viewable for all..I personally have a post awaiting your responce..And support is paid for....Should we start looking at support guys...Or are you just selling things without support for the sake of it..

PS Sorry saifo for ripping your thread to shreads...

Support isn't paid for. The terms and conditions that you checked a box saying you read specifically say this. As you've acknowledged you've been dragging the thread off topic here, if you have any other questions or feedback please start a thread for them in the correct area =)

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back