Bug Database error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Morrus

Customer
The following error shows when trying to upgrade a non-Dragonbyte product. The developer of that product tells me that the issue is in the Dragonbyte product:

Upgrading to 4.0.0 RC 3
Step 2

Updating data in table: vw_moderator

Use of undefined constant TYPE_BOOLEAN - assumed 'TYPE_BOOLEAN'

vw_CP_Progress_View->handle_php_error() in dbtech/downloads/hooks/userdata_start.php at line 2
require() in includes/class_dm_user.php(224) : eval()'d code at line 4
eval() in includes/class_dm_user.php at line 224
vB_DataManager_User->vB_DataManager_User() in includes/functions.php at line 511
datamanager_init() in vault/core/controller/dm/vb3.php at line 64
vw_DM_Controller_vB3->create() in vault/core/model/user/vb3.php at line 294
vw_User_Model_vB3->add_member_group() in vault/core/controller/install/upgradepath/steps/4/0/0/rc/3/3X/vb3.php at line 95
{closure}() in vault/core/controller/install/upgradepath/vw.php at line 63
vw_Install_UpgradePath_Controller->call() in vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 299
vw_CP_Install_Controller->exec_step() in vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 264
vw_CP_Install_Controller->upgrade_type() in vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 201
vw_CP_Install_Controller->upgrade() in vault/core/controller/cp/install/vw.php at line 71
vw_CP_Install_Controller->execute() in vault/helper/vb/global.php at line 62
require_once() in vault/install/index.php at line 40

I've added a hotfix to the /dbtech/downloads/hooks/userdata_start.php file that should resolve this :)

I just noticed you put 2.3.0 in the version number - the hotfix was added for 2.4.0, so if you are indeed running the old version, you'd need to upgrade.

Alternatively, you could edit the file and replace TYPE_BOOLEAN with TYPE_BOOL :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDownloads

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back