Custom Money count/store add-on, and Thanks Feature

Status
Not open for further replies.

natsu287

I am currently using 5.1.1, but I will be downgrading to VB4!!

1) Is there a plugin I can add than can add a "Money" count to each user? So the more the user posts, the more "money" they get, then they can spend that money in a custom store that I add items to it, and then those items's appear in their profile. Also u can donate, sell, and share those items or the amount of jewels u got?

I want to call the money "Jewels" in this case

I am going to be using it on VBulletin 4.2.2

2) I want to be able to thank somebody in their post, also it shows the amount of times somebody has been thanked for that specific post, and under their name for example:

User1

Also is the professional installation avaliable?

1) Is there a plugin I can add than can add a "Money" count to each user? So the more the user posts, the more "money" they get, then they can spend that money in a custom store that I add items to it, and then those items's appear in their profile. Also u can donate, sell, and share those items or the amount of jewels u got?
vBShop will most likely suit your needs :)

2) I want to be able to thank somebody in their post
Advanced Post Thanks / Like has this functionality :)

Also is the professional installation avaliable?
We have Professional Installation add-ons available for all our modifications.

Hi :)

Last edited:
Ok if I wanted the PRO version of each modification, and get it installed on a VB 4.2.2, how much would it be?

That would depend on the licence lengths for each modification, plus there is automatic bulk purchase discounts available. If you go to the main page here: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/ , find each product and add them to cart, and then add the Pro Install add-ons for each product, you can click the Checkout link in the top right corner of the page to find the total :)

Untitled222.png

Do I need to buy the vbshop lifetime, then buy the installation? i get this notice at the bottem, look at screenshot

Ignore that notice, I will investigate the problem that's causing it to not recognise you have both products in the cart.

Update: I have resolved the problem that caused that notice to appear incorrectly :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back