Bug Cron Job Not Processing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mantis

Customer
I decided to install this for one reason alone. Often new registrants are spammers. It can be a pain, but I'm able to take their IP addresses and run them through this site. It works, but it's a bit of a pain. However, it works just about every time I try and I can see if they're from New Delhi, somewhere in the Philippines, etc. My forum isn't huge and only tends to have a handful of active users at a time. So, I've removed mod permissions from every group but admin.

With the relatively small amount of users I didn't think this mod would have any trouble at all. When I run the cron job all I get is "0". Reading some threads here, it would appear that it cannot resolve the IP addresses. Of course, I know there's no reason this would be the case as if I wish I can always find a member location by running an IP through a site like the one above. Why isn't this mod working?

Do you use the GeoIP2 path, or is the GeoIP extension installed in your PHP installation?

Hello @Mantis,

We hope your ticket regarding Member Map has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

- DragonByte Technologies, Ltd.

I was going to ask my host about this, but I figured the member map isn't actually that important. It'd be nice for my own uses but very low-priority so I'll pass. Thanks for getting back to me nevertheless. (y)

Hello @Mantis,

We hope your ticket regarding Member Map has been addressed to your satisfaction. This ticket has now been scheduled to be closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, you can reply to this thread at any point in the next 7 days in order to reopen the ticket, afterwards this thread will be closed.

Please do not reply to this thread if your ticket has been resolved.

Thank you.

Hello @Mantis,

As we have not heard back from you, your ticket regarding Member Map has now been closed.

If your ticket has not been resolved, please feel free to start a new support ticket and link back to this ticket.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Member Map

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating