Status
Not open for further replies.

hornstar

Customer
I can confirm this bug on this site. I did so here: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/threads/3838-Testing-Credit-Bug?p=21968#post21968

Every time you edit your thread/post and click save, you will gain more credits. Making it very easy to gain thousands of credits (cheating the system).

Now since I am running an event where members on my site gain credits by posting, and then they can redeem those credits in for tokens to win actual cash prizes. I am not happy about this happening.

To recap. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE go over every possible way of getting a credit, and ensure users can not cheat the credit system.

Our Thread event did not have a negation set, thus making that possible. I set one to equal the earning amount now, try it again.

Did you remember to set the post negation amount? =)

Our setup on here doesn't have one because we have no need of it.

Cosmic

EDIT: Ahh, ninja'd!

Very odd. Best bet is to post a screenshot of your event settings here and PM Darkwaltz4 with an admin login in advance in case he needs it, it should save some time.

Can you send that to me with FTP as well please? I have some patches which worked well on the pro version I want to try slightly modified for lite for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back