Votes: 1 11.1%
  • I am using a another Cart

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

GoodApples

Customer
I would like to see dbtech release vBeCommerce but I suspect
it will not be released to protect the product...:D

This is not the greatest poll but let's get the deep discussion on dbtech building a Cart Mod. :cool:

If we did release something like this, it would likely be encrypted and expensive to be honest... Maybe we'll do a poll about it later in the year to find out if there's enough interested =)

I hope more people support this thread because i think vbcommerce is pretty usefull tool for sell stuff through forums in a safer way.

Bump!!

I could use a cart that would allow the sale of premium currency to be used in conjunction with the current DB-Tech mods like vBAvatars and vBShop.

I know this is a month old but I was going to make a thread on it but saw this one!

I would like a vBCommerce mod because I want to sell merchandise through my forum but haven't got a good enough cart to sell it with, any idea would be brilliant too for the meantime :)

At the moment we're focused on getting our stuff ported over to vB5 to be honest. The issues from before still exist - it would still be very expensive, and encrypted. We would probably be talking the $500 price range and we would probably need to ensure we had a dozen or so people interested and willing to pay that before we'd consider going ahead with it.

Back