Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfbd

Customer
In activity stream or what's new page, the charged content neither hidden nor shown as purchased content.
Please give me a solution.

The Activity Stream does not use the same hooks as the rest of vBulletin - unfortunately this cannot be solved except for turning off posts in the Activity Stream entirely. You can do this by un-ticking it from the Content Tracked setting in the Activity Stream vBulletin Options group.

The Activity Stream does not use the same hooks as the rest of vBulletin - unfortunately this cannot be solved except for turning off posts in the Activity Stream entirely. You can do this by un-ticking it from the Content Tracked setting in the Activity Stream vBulletin Options group.

Yeah, I had to untick that before posting this thread as I know DBT real solution to a bug is a dream as always.
Anyways, thank you for confirming it.

If vBulletin does not provide us with the hooks we need in order to make a specific feature work on a specific part of the forum, we generally prefer to say that our mod is incompatible with a certain part of the forum rather than require users to edit the files.
File edits pose a number of difficulties for a lot of our customers, and we avoid them wherever possible.

Even if we were to request a new hook in the vBulletin issue tracker (Jira), it would likely take several weeks for them to investigate the ramifications of adding this new hook (i.e. whether there's a significant performance detriment to running hooks there), add the hook, pass it through QA, and then release it.
We cannot utilise functionality that only works in vBulletin 4.2.1 (or some other future version) when it means excluding 95% of our customer base that are still running older versions of vBulletin for whatever reason.

If vBulletin does not provide us with the hooks we need in order to make a specific feature work on a specific part of the forum, we generally prefer to say that our mod is incompatible with a certain part of the forum rather than require users to edit the files.
File edits pose a number of difficulties for a lot of our customers, and we avoid them wherever possible.

Even if we were to request a new hook in the vBulletin issue tracker (Jira), it would likely take several weeks for them to investigate the ramifications of adding this new hook (i.e. whether there's a significant performance detriment to running hooks there), add the hook, pass it through QA, and then release it.
We cannot utilise functionality that only works in vBulletin 4.2.1 (or some other future version) when it means excluding 95% of our customer base that are still running older versions of vBulletin for whatever reason.

It's OK dude. I like you all but I am upset because till now none of my feature request were been fulfilled.
I wish DBT gets more power to fulfill them.

Yeah, I had to untick that before posting this thread as I know DBT real solution to a bug is a dream as always.
Anyways, thank you for confirming it.

Please be aware that being rude/insulting in your posts does not help in any way.

We are unfortunately unable to account for issues caused by vBulletin's inconsistent implementation of hooks. Problems such as this can occur when vBulletin adds major new features mid-product cycle and it is not always possible for us to work around them.

We make every effort to take whatever steps we can to ensure as many customers as possible have the best experience possible. Sadly we can't make all of the people happy all of the time.

If you feel this issue causes the product to be unusable for you I will be happy to refund you if you uninstall the product from your site and delete all of the files you have downloaded, as per our refund policy on issues which only occur in the Pro version and are unsolvable.

Wolfbd said:
It's OK dude. I like you all but I am upset because till now none of my feature request were been fulfilled.
I wish DBT gets more power to fulfill them.

I also wish we had unlimited time and manpower to fulfill that wish. If it was up to me and I had those resources I would have every feature request added the day it was requested. Unfortunately that's not physically possible :(

Let me know if you would like me to process a refund for you on vBCredits, and please accept my apologies if you feel our service hasn't met your expectations.

Regards,

Cosmic

Please be aware that being rude/insulting in your posts does not help in any way.

We are unfortunately unable to account for issues caused by vBulletin's inconsistent implementation of hooks. Problems such as this can occur when vBulletin adds major new features mid-product cycle and it is not always possible for us to work around them.

We make every effort to take whatever steps we can to ensure as many customers as possible have the best experience possible. Sadly we can't make all of the people happy all of the time.

If you feel this issue causes the product to be unusable for you I will be happy to refund you if you uninstall the product from your site and delete all of the files you have downloaded, as per our refund policy on issues which only occur in the Pro version and are unsolvable.

I also wish we had unlimited time and manpower to fulfill that wish. If it was up to me and I had those resources I would have every feature request added the day it was requested. Unfortunately that's not physically possible :(

Let me know if you would like me to process a refund for you on vBCredits, and please accept my apologies if you feel our service hasn't met your expectations.

Regards,

Cosmic

No Cosmic, It is not that I am being rude or complaining too much. Apologies for it.
I was using a crack shoutbox at very early time. Fillip H. requested me to buy a professional one, his presentation was nice requesting inspite of threatening worked on me and made me buy the mod from you.
Here comes your work, I requested you for the discount on the Vbshout, you assured me to charge the remaining amount anytime if I like to extend their licenses of the mods for unlimited time. Your answer was amazing, which made me to buy 4 premium mods until now and using 6 mods all together.
I wish DBT grow more in future.
Good Luck.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBCredits II Deluxe

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads