Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkside

Customer
how can change the date an time format from english to german ? it is showing : 3rd August, 2012 and 8:32:57 PM

thx for help

The text Today's Date: and Current Time: are already phrased. The months, st, nd, rd, and AM/PM are hard coded. I will see about getting those turned into phrases in the next version if possible.

That is because I like my products to have all there own phrasing and inner workings, and I try not to rely on any of vB's workings where possible, to avoid issues with customers that changed or broke things within. ;)

I should have this sorted in v1.2.1 or v1.2.2 which if all goes to plan, should be out in the lite version next Friday.

I should have this sorted in v1.2.1 or v1.2.2 which if all goes to plan, should be out in the lite version next Friday.

thx ....

are they many changes to the languages phrase or could i use my translation without any errors ? I´m using right now V1.1.3

I did change some things from v1.1.3 to 1.2.0 which is in beta for Pro users, so I would hold off on releasing anything just yet.

It's up to you, I don't know exactly how much has changed but there was some stuff that did, and quite a bit of new phrases too.

AM/PM, months phrases have been added in v1.2.1 and is in beta for Pro users, it should be available next Friday as Lite.

You can do a search for the text you want to change, or edit the following phrases:

dbtech_vbdonate_january
dbtech_vbdonate_february
dbtech_vbdonate_march
dbtech_vbdonate_april
dbtech_vbdonate_may
dbtech_vbdonate_june
dbtech_vbdonate_july
dbtech_vbdonate_august
dbtech_vbdonate_september
dbtech_vbdonate_october
dbtech_vbdonate_november
dbtech_vbdonate_december

dbtech_vbdonate_th
dbtech_vbdonate_st
dbtech_vbdonate_nd
dbtech_vbdonate_rd

dbtech_vbdonate_pm
dbtech_vbdonate_am

For future reference you should start your own threads cause replying to a thread that is already marked, it may go unnoticed.

sorry, that is not what I´m looking for. In my first post I asked where to change the date and time format in to german ( without the PM/AM and th/st/nd/rd )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back