Status
Not open for further replies.

Bassinurface

Customer
Okay. I got an army pack from kristerswe today. anyway I have done exactly what the install link told me to do to perfection. I must have clicked 2 million time lol, but I get this error "A required field called layerid is missing or has an invalid value."

I seen a post with the same thing, but it didn't fix my problem. I have a feeling it has to do with "how many tabs can fit in the theme" or maybe the face that it's not be tested on the 4.2 version of VB. Not sure what else to do.

Thanks for time.

&

Kristerswe- Does great work and needs a raise! :RpS_thumbup:

Last edited:
You will have to describe to me what you are attempting to do before I can be of any help :)

The issue is that you need to create the Layers for the new parts before you create Parts.

vBSignatures will not let you add parts from, say, /dbtech/vbsignatures/images/army/someLayer without first having added army/someLayer as a new layer :)

There is no such configuration option as "tabs".

Please double-check that you have entered the Layer information correctly, because that is the source of the error :)

I'm not entirely sure what I did, but it seems to be working now :)

Also, I accidentally added all parts that were previously missing to the "Ribbons" category, so you'll want to re-categorise them properly. Sorry about that :(

I'm not entirely sure what I did, but it seems to be working now :)

Also, I accidentally added all parts that were previously missing to the "Ribbons" category, so you'll want to re-categorise them properly. Sorry about that :(

lol thanks man. It was doing odd things when I was tryin. Glad you were able to fix it that's all that counts. I just want to say thank you so much! Your entire team here is great, so great I makes me want to break other things so I have a reason to call you guys in!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBSignatures

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back