• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Bug Buyer / Seller shows not correct in Feedback

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darkside

Customer

Feedback as Seller

Feedback as Seller.jpg

in From/Price it should be Seller and not Buyer

Feedback as Buyer

Feedback as Buyer.jpg

in From/Price is the same as above

All Feedback

All Feedback.jpg

here is it the last what is wrong...... here should it Seller and not Buyer

Feedback left for others

Feedback left for others.jpg

it is the same as above ... the last must be Seller and not Buyer

what amazes me that all of this notice no other

Last edited:
Hello Darkside,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Just an update to let you know the bug is now fixed and will be in the update I'll release next Monday. I had a nightmare as in the middle of finding the bug my dev machine updated to Windows 10 which messed up the server for me... anyway a day and a half later my dev server is running, and the bug was chased down. It was a funny one to find, but I got there in the end. :)

Thanks for highlighting the problem. :)

Hello Darkside,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings