Question Featured Items Box Height

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'll need to adjust the CSS in the dbtech_classifieds.css template and find featureditems.sidebar .container and adjust the height value. If you want to just adjust that box and not the other similar boxes, you'll need to add the following to your additional.css template (adjusting the height to what you want).

Code:
#featureditems.sidebar .container {
    height: 270px;
}

Hope that helps.

Thanks,

Sorry, I may need a little more help:( and for anyone else who may wish to use this.

My board has several styles. To find which one I wish to modify, I go to the admincp and find 'Styles & Templates', then 'Style Manager'. Look for the style you wish to manage, hold you cursor over the style and note the style number in the lower left of your browser window. In my case, 'forums/forums.php/styleid=37'.

Now I start to have a problem.
I can use my html editor and go into my forums/clientscript/vbuletin_css and I find two similar directories 'style00037l' and style00037r', each containing and 'additional.css'.

I may be lost in the wrong area, as they seem to be formatted a little differently that the line you suggest. I tried adding the line to each of them, and it did not seem to work.

Am I in the right place, and just need to poke around a little more?

Thanks

Don't worry, I can help out a little more. :)

In the Style Manager, select Edit Templates for whichever is your main style.

Main style is the one which all the other styles are children (or come from) of. If you have more than one main style, you'll need to repeat for each one.

When you select Edit Templates, find the section for CSS Templates in the list, expand the list, and then select additional.css. In that file add the code I gave you adjusting just the height you want.

vBulletin saves the style to the file system, so there should be no need for you to edit the file directly on the server. Hope that helps a little more. :)

Hello rcull,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Answered.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings