Status
Not open for further replies.

Tenacious D

Customer
I've placed boxes (borders and shadows) around each view in their respective tabs, but don't see how the same can be applied on the exampled fields which were imported via the "export" file.

So, my Tab 1 has three views (listings), and each is surrounded by a box (as I prefer). But several items placed in Tab 2, and which were imported in the exampled file, do not (i.e. "Last Post", "Last Visit", "Latest Blog", etc. ).

How can I place the boxes around those items imported items?

Whoops, sorry for missing this, for some reason it was marked as read for me :(

I believe dbtech_postbittabs_viewwrapper is the correct template to use to wrap fields around every single group of code.

Note that this will not allow you to individually place fields around individual parts of, say, vBActivity stats - to do that you would need to edit the vBActivity postbit template, etc.

I've figured all of them out with the exception of "Last Post", "Last Visited" and "Last Active" - can you you tell me which template these can be found in (they are not in the previously suggested postbittabs_viewwrapper).

They are not templates, they are automatically added by a file in the Pro version (/dbtech/postbittabs_pro/hooks/postbit_display_complete.php) however it is still using the viewwrapper template to display it, as all Views do :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Postbit Tabs

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back