Status
Not open for further replies.

hugh

Customer
Hi,

A couple of days after installing paid version 2.5 of this mod I noticed the CMS home page of my website was no longer working. Disabling the mod fixed the problem. No other pages were affected that I know...

Thanks.

Hugh

Please try adding
PHP:
ini_set('display_errors', true);
to your config.php file directly beneath <?php

Without an error message there's not much I can do unfortunately :(

The error is:

Fatal error: Call to a member function query_read_slave() on a non-object in /forums/dbtech/vboptimise_pro/includes/cachers/cacher_forumhomewol.php on line 25

That's odd...

Potential hotfix applied, re-download and re-upload /dbtech/vboptimise_pro/hooks/forumhome_whovisited_prelist.php and let me know if that works :)

In that case please PM me with an FTP account as well as an AdminCP account so that I can look into this further.

Unfortunately it is not possible for me to talk you through it, as I need to add debug code to your forum to see if I can figure out why what's working for (what appears to be) everyone else doesn't work on your forum :(

If you can't give me access to your FTP / AdminCP then unfortunately I will be unable to assist any further with this issue :(

That's not to say it will never be fixed, if someone else has the same issue and is willing to provide the necessary access, the fix will be made available in the public release :)

Status
Not open for further replies.