Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be a flee option in the final version For now just fight till you die - no penalty.

The images are indeed missing images =)

Having your monster in the postbit is planned but not for v1 (I have big plans for that side of things that we just wouldn't be able to squeeze into this version)

My suggestions for the next version:
Add in Flee
Make pets heal automatically after every battle - after winning losing or fleeing.
Throw in a few level 1 monsters so we can actually win a battle :p
Throw in an experience bar that displays how close you are to your next level.

My suggestions for the next version:
Add in Flee
Make pets heal automatically after every battle - after winning losing or fleeing.
Throw in a few level 1 monsters so we can actually win a battle :p
Throw in an experience bar that displays how close you are to your next level.

Flee is already planned as stated above.
Auto heal won't be added as the mechanics for healing will change.
=P it's meant to be challenging
There is no level system in place yet, but there will be.

Chances are every one of your suggestions are already on the to-do list guys, remember this is a 0.01 Alpha xD

Will Forumon RPG get updated frequently even when the full version comes out? I see a lot of potential in this mod and I think the exploration part of the mod could be better (rather than clicking on places to go to and hunt in that location to find monsters to beat). I know this is the Alpha and I'm still unsure on how the exploration is going to be like on the full version but I hope the members find it addicting to play because they can find hidden places, treasures, find RARE monsters to catch, etc.

EDIT: To stay on topic, I haven't found any bugs except the broken images.

Will Forumon RPG get updated frequently even when the full version comes out? I see a lot of potential in this mod and I think the exploration part of the mod could be better (rather than clicking on places to go to and hunt in that location to find monsters to beat). I know this is the Alpha and I'm still unsure on how the exploration is going to be like on the full version but I hope the members find it addicting to play because they can find hidden places, treasures, find RARE monsters to catch, etc.

EDIT: To stay on topic, I haven't found any bugs except the broken images.

Should be, I have updates up to 2.0 planned already =)

The in depth breeding system (and trying to fine rare parts/monsters) will be what keeps people interested initially followed by a whole new feature set designed to maintain/renew interest in 2.0

Last two fights were against a Rhingo (I hate that guy already!!) and a Ruine (3rd level!!). And both of them went down without a fight. They aren't hitting me. I wish I could say I was that good but I think I found a bug.

Edit: Also right now my strength and endurance are both 55.

Can I buy another head for my monster from the shop? Lol.. Sorry

How are you getting to the outskirts? Perhaps using my iPhone to do battle isn't the best way for de-bugging.

I Tried all options and looks promising :)

but that monster called Rhingo killed my snake :( I will get my revenge after you guys finishing building breeding system :d

note: I selected an Arabic name of 3 or 4 words for my monster but the system gets the first word which was snake ( ثعبان ) :D is this normal?

Last edited:
I Tried all options and looks promising :)

but that monster killed my snake :( I will get my revenge after building breeding system :d

note: I selected an Arabic name of 3 or 4 words for my monster but the system gets the first work which was snake ( ثعبان ) :D is this normal?

Will have Fillip H. check it out

I must have gotten the weakest monster in the game, because I've died like 9 times in a row :p I chose the two headed lizard... its name is Schuck.

I took the lion looking thing and named it TIMMY! Now he's glitched so that two of his stats are at 55 and I'm killing everything!

Here is the image bug I am getting:
It says "Faceless" for a reason ;)

I took the lion looking thing and named it TIMMY! Now he's glitched so that two of his stats are at 55 and I'm killing everything!
Can you provide more details?
1. When did you first notice this?
2. What was the last thing you did before noticing it?

Because as it stands I have pretty much no chance of finding out what went wrong :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back