Status
Not open for further replies.

rinkrat

Customer
I just updated to VB 4.1.10 and everything looked fine on the site but the shoutbox.

It has the white "loading" screen but then turns yellow and just shows code like this

83262\"","time":"[05:51 PM]","musername":" bob8880","memberaction_dropdown":" bob8880","styleprops":"font-weight:bold; font-family:Comic Sans MS; color:royalblue;","message":"Lol 2 goilie interferences","pmuser":"","altclass":"alt1"},"2":{"template":"shout","shoutid":"83263","instanceid":"1","message_raw":"yea LOL","canedit":" data-shoutid=\"83263\"","time":"[05:52 PM]","musername":" mudfisher","memberaction_dropdown":" mudfisher","styleprops":"","message":"yea LOL","pmuser":"","altclass":"alt1"},"3":{"template":"shout","shoutid":"83264","instanceid":"1","message_raw":"ahaha","canedit":" data

Then it turns white when it refresshes then shows the same code again.

I tried reinstalling VBShout but still has the same problem.

Did you revert any customizations you may have made to the vBShout templates?

Pm me a admin account and ftp info and I will see if I can fix it, if not I will pass the info to Fillip H..

I just went back to the previous version and it worked and then back to the new version and it does the same thing.

Maybe I'll just leave it for awhile now that it's working on the previous version. :)

I had such a pain getting to the newest VB that I am happy to see it all working at this point.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings