Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodApples

Customer
Manage Categories
Editing Category Usergroups permission are there but perhaps we can have it set up to have (ie Admin Categories) to have allow users to View, Offer but not Submit Listings

Usergroup Permissions

Can View Listings
Can Offer Users
Can Submit Listings

Can View Listings
Yes No

Can Offer Users: in this usergroup will be able to place offers on active listings provided they have permissions for that listing type.
Yes No

Submit Listings: Users in this usergroup will be able to submit listings provided they have permissions for that listing type.

Note: If they can not submit the option to Submit would not be displayed

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Yes, Categories :)

The more I think about it it might be good for all DBTech - Classifieds Manage areas

Can View
Can Offer
Can Submit

We'll see what we can include to expand permissions. :)

GoodApples Brilliant this is a great idea.

could you also add

Can Feature Item

Allot of forums run subscriptions, this would allow us to give members that contribute to the forums more, and in turn also increase subscriptions if they know that they could feature say 1 item a week... anything really but really pleased you are giving this idea some thought!

Last edited:
GoodApples Brilliant this is a great idea.

could you also add

Can Feature Item

Allot of forums run subscriptions, this would allow us to give members that contribute to the forums more, and in turn also increase subscriptions if they know that they could feature say 1 item a week... anything really but really pleased you are giving this idea some thought!

I am a complete idiot ha ha ha...

This is already all available per user group in the usergroup settings... I got a little confused - sorry.

Mick

Hello GoodApples,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Implemented.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back