Status
Not open for further replies.

Gladius

Customer
I think the title is self explanatory... right now there's no way to add scaling achievements (which most are) in a quick and easy fashion by making the first one and then being able to duplicate it in such a fashion that only the things that require changing would need to be changed. Everything except the criteria could be duped (and changed later), which would drastically cut down on the time needed to add new achievements.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I'm massively confused as to what you are suggesting o_O

Are you saying that if you create a criteria like, "posts >= 10" and you create an achievement for that, you want to be able to create a new achievement that builds upon the previous one, essentially making the new criteria "posts >= 20"?

Not quite... you still need to define criteria beforehand.

However, when you're setting up something like 10 achievements for 1, 5, 10, 20, 30, 40, 50... etc. blogs for instance, you're basically doing the same thing 10 times, having to select 5+ options with every new achievement added. If I could duplicate the first achievement 10 times, I'd just go in and change the title, description (increase the number referenced), image and criteria. All of this is much faster to do when the correct batch is already set (image and criteria), you just pick a different number from the dropdown.

This would save a lot of copy/pasting of descriptions and fiddling with the menus (looking for the right batch of pics from a long list, chasing down the proper criteria series, etc.)

Can also use the backspace key to revert to the previous screen with the form elements as they were before you submitted :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back