Status
Not open for further replies.

Ferruzo

Customer
This a clear example about what is happening recently.

When i had beta 6.0.3 everything was fine then i've installed the latest version which is not beta.

I have usergroup member, i want this usergroup can see the shoutbox but can't shout... alright i went to chat instance and set permissions for this usergroup only tick on "can view shoutbox" then i didn't tick on the rest, after that in minnimun post i just put 0 because if i put 10 postcount as minimmun and since member begins with 0 postcount this usergroup won't be able to see the shoutbox.

Thing is, after i configured everything ok to make member only can see shoutbox but can't post it has the ability to keep posting... why if i put on instance permission just "can view shoutbox" and rest are untick

I hope you can response my doubt about it.

Regards.

I don't get it, what shall i do to set permissions correctly then? because in the usergroup there is an option called "is shoutbox manager?" and i guess it isn't...

So why is this option to tick or untick the "can shout" if it doesn't work completely?

It does work correctly, but the shout input field is not hidden from users until they refresh the page :)

Ok i will test refreshing...

by the way that mod that auto update this thread what is its name? and where is the link to purchase it?

Regards

I refreshed my website page and even delete my cookies and member still can shout.

*I can mix this ajax thread with facebook wall mod you guys released on beta?

Ok pm me a admin account, and which group you are working with and I will look into it.

I created a user on your site in the member group, and am unable to shout. The user that can shout that you don't want to is probably in a additional usergroup that does have permission to shout.

Yes you can have both mods running on your site, as we do on here.

Thanks a lot, i've realized that this member could post because it had subgroup :)

I know both mods are still on beta, when you guys will release oficialy to buy it?

Regards

It isn't suppose that customer loyalty discount should be more in terms of disscount that bulk purchase? i am a bit confuse about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.