Bug You are currently flagged as Idle error

Status
Not open for further replies.

EasyEasy

Customer
Hi

Just setting up the new version however when it flags a member as idle and you go to click HERE to refresh its not working. Only way to get a member out of idle is to refresh the whole page.

Account details are still active if you need them

According to my error console, you currently have two broken scripts on your page that could be causing this issue:
* nivoSlider
* loginWindow mask

Yes, those are modifications you have installed (or utilised by modifications installed).

OK Fillip, those are fixed, but it still don't work. There are no errors in the console, until you go idle and click on the " Click here to un-flag ". Once you do that the following error shows up in the console.

Code:
SyntaxError: syntax error	

return vBShout_unIdle(

After further investigation I discovered the issue. For some reason, the phrase, dbtech_vbshout_flagged_idle was set like this.

Code:
You are currently flagged as Idle. Click <a href='javascript://' onclick='%link%'>here</a> to un-flag.

So I set the English translation to this.

Code:
You are currently flagged as Idle. Click <a href="javascript://" onclick="%link%">here</a> to un-flag.

So now the un-idle is working correctly.

Not a problem, it was actually quite easy to spot, once I inspected the element in firebug.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings
Back