Status
Not open for further replies.

chatty

Customer
Hi there,

after i install all the things that i need for my new Domain i get a Database Error when i activate the 4 WOL relevant Plugins.

dberror.PNGplugins.PNG

In this Pictures you see the plugins that i have deactivate because of the DBerror.

Any Ideas ?

That query in it's entirety is not from vBArcade - it is from ibproarcade. I dont see how this is happening.

Do you have ibp installed? Try disabling it first.
Can you try to narrow down which of the 4 plugins you found is supposedly causing this?

That query in it's entirety is not from vBArcade - it is from ibproarcade. I dont see how this is happening.

Do you have ibp installed? Try disabling it first.
Can you try to narrow down which of the 4 plugins you found is supposedly causing this?

Well, you are right. But after i disable the plugin for the VB Arcade it works. :)
Just my opinion : It was a good try to let VBArcade and IBProArcade work together. :)

So i deactivate the IBP Thing and all works fine. Sorry for my Helpcrying *g*

But it works.. Just without a WOL View but it works. :)

So VBArcade works fine and the Featurelist is much greater, like Share Titles,Points,Games and so on to facebook. Well done Dark. I'ts great.

And here is the Plugin : ibProArcade: Get Game List for WOL
And the coresponding code for that :
PHP:
if ($userinfo['activity'] == 'arcade')
{
global $gameids, $wol_games;
if ($gameids)
{
	$gameidquery = $vbulletin->db->query_read("
		SELECT gid, gtitle
		FROM " . TABLE_PREFIX . "games_list
		WHERE gid IN (0$gameids)
	");
	while ($gameidqueryr = $vbulletin->db->fetch_array($gameidquery))
	{
		$wol_games["$gameidqueryr[gid]"] = $gameidqueryr['gtitle'];
	}
}
}

Last edited:
Unfortunately, the games themselves post their scores to specific places, so no two arcade addons can actually coexist. I recommend keeping ibproarcade long enough to convert your games to vbarcade, and finish uninstall ibproarcade so these unavoidable conflicts will stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBArcade

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back