Status
Not open for further replies.

angeljs

Customer
Please can you tell me which template to edit that shows the member's awards in their profile so I can take away the 'Award earned on' tezt?

Cheers.
:)

Thanks for that. I found the template, but could't see what part of it to edit. If possible, I'd like to just show the icons in a set amount of rows and columns. No text, but the description showing when hovering over the image. It would be tidier. :)

Having title / description on mouseover will disrupt other functionality, so that's not feasible unfortunately.

With that in mind, let me know of an alternative display you'd be interested in :)

It's a bit hard to explain, but I think it would be nice with rows and columns of the same height and width, with just the image and description in each so we have a tidy table of items. For example, this looks a bit messy
sklk.jpg

It may look better something like this:
qdwb.jpg

That's a different mod altogether, but that's the type of look I'm trying to achieve :)

That's quite beyond what we'd be able to offer at this time, if you show that template to your skin developer they may be able to work with it :)

That template also controls other reward types displayed on that tab, so if they change that template to achieve the look you want, it should also update the other reward types :)

Unfortunately I don't have a skin developer, it was just a free one I downloaded. I do the template editing myself - bad news, right! lol

Never mind, it's only a small thing, but your mod does everything else I need. Thanks for trying to help. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back