There are no problems with installing both mods. The benefits include having both a powerful activity tracking modern as well as a powerful credit mod which can work together if you want.

Sent from my X10i using Tapatalk

Vbactivity lets you see statistics about your members activity on your forums and also gives your members something to do whilst they post when they meet achivement criterias, the points system used in vBa is mainly used to calculate activity and isn't really designed as a currency mod however you can convert it to a currency mod, however with vBcredits you get all the power of an incredibly flexible currency mod that can work alongside your vBactivity combining the two is very good if you plan in the future (or have already) to use a shop modification.

Vbactivity lets you see statistics about your members activity on your forums and also gives your members something to do whilst they post when they meet achivement criterias, the points system used in vBa is mainly used to calculate activity and isn't really designed as a currency mod however you can convert it to a currency mod, however with vBcredits you get all the power of an incredibly flexible currency mod that can work alongside your vBactivity combining the two is very good if you plan in the future (or have already) to use a shop modification.

Thanks Neo_Angelo

Do you recommend some special configration for using both mods!?
Is it necessary to install one before the other?

And Yes I will certainly use shop ;)

Back