Bug Wanted Ads Gone after Maintenance

Status
Not open for further replies.

rcull

Customer
Probably not actually a bug, but all was working well, then I decided to run the 3 processes under maintenance, and all my Wanted ads disappeared. I have replaced the one I had placed and it worked properly. I checked the database and it appears they are all still there, they just are not showing.

What do I have to correct to bring them back on line?

Thanks,
Bob

I'll look into it, there might be a bug here. I'll get back to you asap on a solution in your database.

It might be useful if you can. If you can PM me Admin access with SQL abilities and the table prefix you use for your database I can search for the information I need.

I've had a brief look over the maintenance tools today, and tbh, they don't seem to have any issues I can identify simply. My best guess at the moment is that if they are working as I intended, then it might be the Wanted ads had exceed their ending time and were archived. But I can't be certain.

If you can provide that access I'll take a look and that might give me some clues. :)

If you have a UserID for the user that created some of the missing wanted ads as well that might help. :)

Classifieds Maintenance

I thought I made a posting regarding this subject, but I can't find it now.

I ran the maintenance scripts on the classifieds. It eliminated all the "Wanted" ads. They are still in the database, but they do not show on the site. Since this happened there are two new wanted ads. As there is some time since this happened, I checked the database and there are still 4 unexpired ads in there which do not show.

The numbers are 34, 35, 49, and 42.

If I enter these numbers in the address bar, they will come up, they just don't show in the classifieds.
Viewing Listing: Buick Tachometer 7000 rpm - Team Buick | Forum

I don't know why this may have happened, could be something to do with the way I configured the wanted ads, I don't know. I would like to have made them work again if possible and if we can figure out why it happened, fix it.

Thanks

rcull, I merged the threads to keep this all in one place. Can you answer the questions from the previous post about access for me and I'll take a look.

Hello rcull,

This ticket has now been closed with the status No Response.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Classifieds

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings