Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Hello
Can I get discount coupons for purchase on [AddOn] Branding Free: InfoPanels - Lifetime,vBDownloads - Lifetime,[AddOn] Branding Free: vBDownloads - Lifetime.Please Have a discount coupons for me? I have a Loyalty Points: 13,860 and Loyalty Level: Level 26 But How to use this Points? I get this PM.

Nirjonadda said:
Hey Nirjonadda,

Congratulations on reaching the Loyalty Level Level 26!
You now have 13,810 Loyalty Points (13,810 effective Loyalty Points).

This new Loyalty Level awarded you 20 *FREE* Discount Points that you can use towards your next purchase!

Thank you for your support of our products, we hope to see you again soon!
- DragonByte Tech | vBulletin Mods & Addons Staff

You don't need a coupon code for that, simply enter the amount of those points you want to use in the Discount Points area of your cart, which is the box after Coupon Code.

Then click on Update Cart and you will see the price change.

So i cannot get any discount coupon code for purchase on [AddOn] Branding Free: InfoPanels - Lifetime,vBDownloads - Lifetime,[AddOn] Branding Free: vBDownloads - Lifetime.

AFAIK there is no coupon code available for that, Fillip H. will know for sure though.

There are no discount coupons currently available for those modifications unfortunately. Our extremely generous loyalty system is already providing you with a minimum 35% discount however :)

Cosmic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back