Status
Not open for further replies.

Nirjonadda

Customer
Hello
Verify Email does not work correctly,Also does not get all time Verify Email Page.I get it one time than now does not get Verify Email page.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
If i go to register.php page does not show Verify Email Page,only show Please Enter Your Date of Birth: page.

Yes I validated email But Its 10 minutes email,I want now register with new email,How to possible ? Any option for this?

Not until you've completed registration with the email you entered and validated at first :)

As I said, you cannot do that until you've completed registration with the email address you validated.

Oh haha ... That was so funny I forgot to my email address.Have a option to Set Number of days after which will delete the validated email address form the database?

I don't believe there's such an option, no. I'll change this thread to a Feature Request :)

Unfortunately it's not a quick change so I can't simply add it right away, sorry.

If you clear your cookies, you can use a new email address. The system isn't designed to force one person to be restricted to one instance of using an email.

Yes, add the option to prune validated emails from the databse if Registration are not completed with this validated emails, Also nice a option How Many Days Old To Prune.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back