• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Golden Willy

Hi,

I would like to purchase vBShout v5.4.8 (Pro), however, the problemo is this. We are running on vB 3.6.7 and cannot upgrade because we have a lot of special modifications that cannot be re-transplanted if we did upgrade.

Is it possible for this vBShout v.5.4.8 to work with a 3.6.7 and does anyone here have the expertise to do the install?

Last edited:
We have not tested it on anything below vB 3.8 and we are unable to modify our products to work on earlier vB versions. However, you can insteall the Lite version and see if that works, I dont believe there were any major changes between those versions :)

We actually tried to use the Lite, no luck. The box appeared, as did the active users box.

Surely it wouldn't be a mammoth task to get this amazing shoutbox to work on a 3.6.7. I am happy to pay for the product, and even the install. I know a good business man like yourself doesn't want to see interested customers walk out the door before buying your amazing product. :)

---------- Post added at 00:26 ---------- Previous post was at 00:25 ----------

We actually tried to use the Lite, no luck. The box appeared, as did the active users box.

Surely it wouldn't be a mammoth task to get this amazing shoutbox to work on a 3.6.7. I am happy to pay for the product, and even the install. I know a good business man like yourself doesn't want to see interested customers walk out the door before buying your amazing product. :)

Back