Status
Not open for further replies.

amplor

Customer
I have integrated vBAvatars with the "Quick Links" and "Community" Menu, but using vBNavTabs, it doesn't appear. Is this a bug?

Also, when selecting the body style you can pick one, move on to the next option and then there's a HUGE scroll bar and at the bottom you can pick another item. It's not loading in the correct frame or something else is messing up. Internet Explorer?

I cannot try to use it on the default skin as I have removed it from vBulletin.

Thanks

It is impossible to remove the default skin from vBulletin unless you have broken your vBulletin installation by inserting your custom skin into the MASTER STYLE - this would be a monumentally bad idea, since every vBulletin update would require you to reapply your skin as opposed to using the skinning system like it was intended :)

To test it on the default skin, you simply have to create a new skin and leave it at (No Parent) so that it doesn't inherit the customisations from your custom skin.

In addition, each version of Internet Explorer has vastly different ways of rendering things. When reporting issues in IE, it's required to include the version number :)

---
All of these things being said, we have identified an issue in IE that can be fixed by changing the first line of dbtech_avatars_tabcontent template to
HTML:
<div style="clear:both;">
:)

As for the navtabs issue I'd suggest posting that in the support forum for navtabs :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBAvatars

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back