Status
Not open for further replies.

vividwarrior

Hello,

I was using vBExperience with my vB3.7 and then with 3.8 too. Now I have upgraded to vB4 and confused what should I install; vBExperience or vBActivity. Since one day I kept thinking about it but couldn't be able to decide. A short moment ago I installed vB on localhost and tested both add-on. I still cant decide at all both are too good. DragonByte Technologies all add-on are excellent. I decided to use vBActivity and installed it on my main site but unfortunately after that I found out that there are no achievements defined by default while in vBexperience they are present.

Crating new achievements is too much hassle, Dont you have any default list and some way to import it?

The Pro version offers export/import capabilities and also supplies a free set of Achievements :)

You might as well stick with the lite version or go with vbExperience, the recalculate points by date DOESNT WORK at ALL and stops and the only "support" you'll get is to be told it's your php or server hanging, which is complete BULLSHIT.

Uuhh you mean you cant recalculate your points by your self in admin panel? Hmm funny because i can. Your talking bullshit if your using 3.8.5. If your using 4.0.x then i didnt say anything :D

I used vBExperience to. Why did i change? Because activity mod will stay up to date because there is big team working all day long. And the support is really good. There not talking bullshit and if you have a big problem they even will help you by login on you forum and check it out and change things via FTP.

The Pro version offers export/import capabilities and also supplies a free set of Achievements :)

Ohh.... Fillip H. You smat %$#$@$#@$@# :) !

Pushing and pushing for PRO !!!

Of course I am joking and preparing to buy bulk PRO versions of products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back