Bradley Gates

Currently using the lite version and it's a great product. We are looking to upgrade to the pro version. When upgrading to pro, will all our existing categories and files remain intact? Also, is it possible in the Pro version to assign VBDownloads it's own style?

Upgrading will keep all of your data intact :) As for assigning your own style, I'm not quite sure what you mean. Could you explain this further?

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

I want to use VBDownloads as a download archive for mobile apps. If I could assign a different VB style to VBDownloads from what my forums use, I could use a more mobile friendly style. Some folks might want their download area to have a different look than their forums. If it's not a current feature, I'll throw it out there as a suggestion for a future version. ;)

I want to use VBDownloads as a download archive for mobile apps. If I could assign a different VB style to VBDownloads from what my forums use, I could use a more mobile friendly style. Some folks might want their download area to have a different look than their forums. If it's not a current feature, I'll throw it out there as a suggestion for a future version. ;)
vBDownloads uses the default vBulletin CSS in order to retain skin styles for each skin. We could however look at improving this for mobile styles etc. :)

Back