Bug VB Shout ~ No Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shimei

Customer
Hello,

I just purchased and installed Pro version. However, it seems that no notifications are coming up in the shout box for new posts or replies. I went into notification and checked all forum channels to no avail.

My site is located here: The Protestant Community -
Christforums
and the shout box is enabled.

Thanks in advance for your support,
William

Hi William,

Currently, those notifications are listed under the "Missing Features List" on the product information page: http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/store/product/208-vbshout-vb5-beta/

Unfortunately nothing below that list has been implemented into the product, sorry :(

To clarify the shoutbox will not "live-update feed of new posts and threads"?

I had to turn off the notification sounds because it sounded like things were going through but nothing is displaying. This is kinda a disappointment Fillip H., I just purchased the lifetime pro today specifically for these features. Any suggestions?

Thanks,
William

To clarify the shoutbox will not "live-update feed of new posts and threads"?
Correct, that feature has not been added to the vB5 version just yet.

I had to turn off the notification sounds because it sounded like things were going through but nothing is displaying.
Every 60 seconds the sound will pop as a result of there being a hard refresh of the shoutbox to make sure nothing has been missed, is that what you heard maybe?

This is kinda a disappointment Fillip H., I just purchased the lifetime pro today specifically for these features. Any suggestions?
I'll pass this off to Cosmic as he's the one deciding the update schedules :)

Hello Shimei,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Not A Bug.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBShout

vBulletin 5.0.x vBulletin 5.1.x vBulletin 5.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings