Status
Not open for further replies.

Linkeb3

Customer
I recently updated to the pro version basically for the auto confirmation and a few other little bumps..

Inside the zip was an extra's folder with what i really wanted.. recentcontributors.xml assuming i could in some way install one of the three that came with:

donationsmodule.xml
recentcontributors.xml
topcontributors.xml

i would absolutely love to make these widgets as so they can appear on the home page.. unfortunately i can't seem to figure out how, they cannot be added under plugin comes back with "Invalid"

I recently updated to the pro version basically for the auto confirmation and a few other little bumps..

Inside the zip was an extra's folder with what i really wanted.. recentcontributors.xml assuming i could in some way install one of the three that came with:

donationsmodule.xml
recentcontributors.xml
topcontributors.xml

i would absolutely love to make these widgets as so they can appear on the home page.. unfortunately i can't seem to figure out how, they cannot be added under plugin comes back with "Invalid"

Those features were added before I took over development and I don't personally use vBAdvanced. I'll see if Chris, the original developer, has any input on it. :)

Damn.. I was all excited to promote donations to keep spending money at DragonByte ;)

Would this vbadvanced mod work within 4.2.2? or was it discontinued earlier on.

Damn.. I was all excited to promote donations to keep spending money at DragonByte ;)

Would this vbadvanced mod work within 4.2.2? or was it discontinued earlier on.

I'm of the impression it isn't viable for the latest vB4, but I'm not certain. I would say that even if it was compatible, when a developer stops development it's risky as there could be security issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBDonate

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
Mokonzi
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back