Question Variable for total user thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarethBurrows

Customer
Hiya

Have implemented this mod, and imported thousands of records, and its all working nicely

I see there's an expandable postbit element, which I can integrate manually into my tmeplate and it works nicely. However, I'd love to just display the total thanks or have the postbit element expanded without having to click it. Basically I want to display the total thanks for each user all the time in the postbit without having to expand anything

So something like this below

<dl class="userinfo_extra">
<vb:if condition="$post['joindate']"><dt>{vb:rawphrase join_date}</dt> <dd>{vb:raw post.joindate}</dd></vb:if>
<vb:if condition="$post['field2']"><dt>{vb:rawphrase location_perm}</dt> <dd>{vb:raw post.field2}</dd></vb:if>
<vb:if condition="$post['age']"><dt>{vb:rawphrase age}</dt> <dd>{vb:raw post.age}</dd></vb:if>
<dt>Thanks</dt> <dd>is there a variable I can put here?</dd>
{vb:raw template_hook.postbit_userinfo_right_after_posts}

Is this possible, or is it possible to set the postbit element you provide to just be expanded by default?

thanks

Gareth

Unfortunately not, because this mod supports multiple different buttons. We might come up with a solution in the future, but for now only the entire APTL postbit can be moved via the relevant vBOption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced Post Thanks / Like

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 1 ratings