Bug Users not able to Edit posts with Add-on enabled

Status
Not open for further replies.

scottkoz20

Customer
I had an issue previously with members attempting to Copy/paste from one forum to another and figured out that anything with a QUOTE tag (or any other coding) was not counting toward the 2 character minimum. That is something that I can handle and deal with my members with.

However, there is an issue that many of my users are seeing and it is happening on Edge, Chrome 48.0.2564.103 m and Firefox 43.0.4 (and 44 after upgrading), where they are attempting to update a past post with new items/removing older items, etc. However, when they make there changes and click to save, they get the following error.

tagging_bug2.png

I have reason to believe that this is also related to the QUOTE tags - and this is something that will force me to disable the modification until I can figure out what is happening,

If you want me to open a ticket, I will do so. I will also do a screen capture so you can see what I am seeing. Maybe you'll notice something that is on my end.

Lastly, this was occurring on 3.24. I did update my software to 3.25pl1 with the hope that something was updated.

This is happening on both my default skin as a well as a secondary skin.

I hope to get something figured out as I want to use this with Shoutbox (testing now)

I think one of my users found what is causing it. It's the # inside of a post (not a part of a color code) followed by a /

tagging3.png

also - got this error when attempting to post this reply with the # followed by the / (prior to creating this screenshot)

PHP Warning: preg_replace(): Unknown modifier '/' in ..../dbtech/usertag_pro/actions/parse/hash.php on line 91

Last edited:
One more piece of information (then I'll go away! :) )

I disabled the Hashes in AdminCP and we seem to be OK

I am upgrading this to the newest version available 4.5.4.1 tonight

current on 4.0.10.7,

Last edited:
Hello scottkoz20,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings