Bug Username Colour Change not working

Status
Not open for further replies.

triforceguy1

Customer
Hello,

I noticed that the Username Colour change does not seem to work at all. I've tried HEX Codes and colour names, but nothing is working.

Please could I get some help?
Leon

I seem to have lost FTP access again so I can't look into whether there's an issue with the files, could you try re-uploading to 4.4.0b2 files just in case I accidentally commented something out last time I was on there?

Hello,

Just got around to upgrading to the most recent 4.4.0 candidate, but it seems like the username colour still isn't working
I've changed the credentials back for you if you need them :)

Have you tried disabling all other modifications in case there's a conflict?

I figured it out, it wasn't working alongside XF's default username styles, and a performance fix I added to an internal build also prevented this from working in all instances.

The next version will resolve it :)

I figured it out, it wasn't working alongside XF's default username styles, and a performance fix I added to an internal build also prevented this from working in all instances.

The next version will resolve it :)

Fantastic :)
Any idea when abouts to expect the next release?

Hello triforceguy1,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Fixed.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings