• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

s3ponline

Customer
I put a test site up and am rebuilding some things and I put mood and status in and when I went to select a mood there were no options.

I cleared browser cache.
I made sure there were moods in the default category “Blue”
I imported the default xml

Just about everything is stock + dbtech moods and a postbit template.

David Fillip H.

There’s a dbtech account that has the same password as the other dbtech account on the main forum. PM me if you need info. :)

This is slowing my work down and hopefully it’s an easy fix.

I used old files. There’s something up with the dbtech_status.php

I moved in the old one and now things work as intended.

This issue is still happening btw. It has now completely broke! I get it to work for a little while, but if I start moving moods around it breaks again.

Furthermore, the newest version doesn’t work. I have to upload the previous version to get it to even work. And this is on a completely fresh install of vbulletin.

I know you’re busy, but I hate missing the feature for so long :(

This issue is still happening btw. It has now completely broke! I get it to work for a little while, but if I start moving moods around it breaks again.

Furthermore, the newest version doesn’t work. I have to upload the previous version to get it to even work. And this is on a completely fresh install of vbulletin.

I know you’re busy, but I hate missing the feature for so long :(
Could you send me login info please! :) I'll have a look for you!

LMFAO, OH GOD. MY BAD *FACEPALM*

gahh
Hey,

Could you upload the attached file to /dbtech/status/clientscript/!

Thanks!

P.S You may need to clear your browser's cache after uploading!

Attachments

• status_js_patch.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 11
Well, I'm sorry to be a downer since this mod is considered resolved.

But, I followed the thread to the "fix" --> http://www.dragonbyte-tech.com/threads/4316-User-Status-amp-Moods-1.3.6-PL1-Released

.. and I'm still having the same issue others had - the drop down/ajax not working.

Everything uploaded / installed fine. No error messages.

Ideas?

I have the status_js_patch file, but don't know if that's intended to fix the ajax?

Thanks!

I'm on 4.1.3

Last edited:
@Dej @David I can not get it to work using that js patch file, but if I use this use it works.

Note: it still don't work in IE though with vB 3.8.x

Attachments

• ozzy_status_js_patch.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
Ozzy47 thanks, appreciate this.

I'm assuming the status file should be renamed to dbtech_status?

If so, do I rename it and drop it in Includes > block > dbtech_status ------- or, dbtech_status at the root?

no you do not rename the file, you simply put it in dbtech/status/clientscript folder, overwriting the one that is in there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy User Status & Moods

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back