Bug User credits aren't going down when purchasing products

Status
Not open for further replies.

triforceguy1

Customer
Hello,

I noticed that someone recently purchased an item on the shop, but their currency didn't decrease at all, neither did it appear on the transaction list.

Is there an event I need to enable for this? Or is there something else wrong?

Leon

Can you please double-check to make sure that this item actually has a currency cost in your DB table? If that is confirmed to work, can you please double-check whether this item actually appear in someone's inventory?

It doesn't make sense that one item out of every other item would not have its purchase logic run, so there's most likely something else going wrong other than the user getting an item for free.

Can you please double-check to make sure that this item actually has a currency cost in your DB table? If that is confirmed to work, can you please double-check whether this item actually appear in someone's inventory?

It doesn't make sense that one item out of every other item would not have its purchase logic run, so there's most likely something else going wrong other than the user getting an item for free.

I found out why, the item sale event was inactive, but now it's working properly :D

Hello triforceguy1,

This ticket has now been closed with the status Not A Bug.

We hope your issue or question has been addressed to your satisfaction. If not, please feel free to re-open it by clicking this link.

If you have any further issues or questions, please feel free to start a new support ticket via the button at the top of every page.

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DragonByte Shop

XenForo 1.5.3+ XenForo 2.0.x XenForo 2.1.x XenForo 2.2.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
5.00 star(s) 3 ratings