• Support will be limited until May 8th, as I will be out of the office travelling. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GoodApples

Customer
New Install ...no other images in gallery.

Uploaded image and got Missing image?

General Options --> Allowed Usergroup --> Selected usergroups....Done!

User Group set as Admin of Gallery

Anything else I need to check?

Edit:
After some searching it seems to be a common problem?

Uploaded an image, getting "MISSING IMAGE" with a large missing image picture. Dylan Is this a bug? or is it a simple fix with a setting?

Last edited:
I didn't...

but now I have...but something weird happened...

Gallery_cPanel.jpg

Zero bytes and Date 1969

Perhaps, I don't know what I'm doing! :confused:

There's also a subdirectory of the upload directory, simply 1, which needs 777 too.

Other than that, looks legit :)

Not sure I quite understand ...LOL ...but I just noticed the default Image Upload Path...so does that mean the image folder needs to be 777

Check everything over and had my host go in too not working...will start a new thread as a Bug so it can be tracked as so!

Please consider this thread closed!

Curious, I'm getting similar issues but I don't seem to have a folder of /upload/dbtech/gallery/upload/ within the downloaded zip file from DBTech. Should this auto-generate at some point in the install process, or should it be manually created, or is the zip file I downloaded missing something?

Curious, I'm getting similar issues but I don't seem to have a folder of /upload/dbtech/gallery/upload/ within the downloaded zip file from DBTech. Should this auto-generate at some point in the install process, or should it be manually created, or is the zip file I downloaded missing something?

theres not on, its dbtech/gallery/images/upload

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings