Question Upgraded version?

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I purchased the pro version, I got it for 3 months only. I am glad you added the no # feature to the hashtags so I would like to download the latest version.

When I choose to renew and upgrade there is 5 options, not sure which to choose. I also would love to put it on one of my other forums too.

So the options are:

Replacement Licence: Advanced User Tagging (vB5) - 3 Months
Receives Updates For: 3 Months

Dual Licence: Advanced User Tagging (vB5) - 3 Months

Renew: Advanced User Tagging - 3 Months

Upgrade: Advanced User Tagging - 1 Years
Receives Updates For: 1 Years

Upgrade: Advanced User Tagging - Lifetime
Receives Updates For: Lifetime

So do I get the "replacement license" for 3 months? And then the "dual license" to use the same licenese to install on my other forum?

Thanks for your help!

The Replacement and Dual licence options exist for the vB5 version, you can ignore those unless you also run a vB5 forum.

Other than that, you have the option to Renew your current licence for another 3 months, or upgrade it to 1 Year or Lifetime version, which will restart the "countdown" until you will no longer receive further upgrades. Obviously the Lifetime licence will never force you to pay again for updates.

The Replacement and Dual licence options exist for the vB5 version, you can ignore those unless you also run a vB5 forum.

Other than that, you have the option to Renew your current licence for another 3 months, or upgrade it to 1 Year or Lifetime version, which will restart the "countdown" until you will no longer receive further upgrades. Obviously the Lifetime licence will never force you to pay again for updates.

Okay thank you! Glad I asked.

Also, I tried starting a new thread for this many times before. But I don't know where they go because when I come back it's not there.

When I click on "New Quote" I get an error, saying the URL is too long. So I can never clear my post quote notification. Just wanted to let you know
in case it's a bug. This is the error I get:

An error occurred during a connection to www.dragonbyte-tech.com. SSL received a record that exceeded the maximum permissible length. (Error code: ssl_error_rx_record_too_long)

If you're browsing via HTTPS, you should switch to HTTP. We do not support HTTPS browsing at this time.

If you're browsing via HTTPS, you should switch to HTTP. We do not support HTTPS browsing at this time.

As far as I am aware of, I am not. All the other notifications work, only that one brings me to https.....

I also do not have that issue on any of my forums clicking new quotes.

I've pruned the notifications table as it appeared to have quite a few issues. All notifications will most likely vanish, but at least this issue should be fixed :)

I've pruned the notifications table as it appeared to have quite a few issues. All notifications will most likely vanish, but at least this issue should be fixed :)

Great it didn't show that error, but it also did not bring me to my quotes, just to my profile. The notification also did not disappear afterwards so I just X'd it out. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy Advanced User Tagging

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back