Status
Not open for further replies.

Nick Anthony

Hello, I have recently been assigned to assist my website with install the Gallery modification and I'm experiencing this problem when importing the modification..

vBulletin Message

The installation script created the folders for the default instance but the directory is not writeable. You will need to fix the permissions on the folders for the product to work correctly. Please check the permissions on the dbtech/gallery/images/upload/ and dbtech/gallery/images/upload/1 folders. Once you fix the permissions you can verify that future instances will be created correctly by checking the Image Upload Path in the ACP settings Gallery Image Options area. This is also the location that needs to be changed if you want to modify the file location.

I have the directories set to 777, and sub directories set to 777 also that the error messaged pointed out to check

(From the Gallery onwards to the 1 folder.

Please help me :)

Does someone else deal with licensing on your site? We are showing that your site has quite a few of our pro mods on there but they aren't tied to your account so they are showing as unlicensed. I can't find the license in our system as well. If someone else deals with licensing and they have an account on here, let me know so I can verify the licenses, otherwise I can't give support.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy DragonByte Gallery

vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back