Status
Not open for further replies.
Seem to be having all kinds of issues using this program with 4.2.1

The create contest has no contest type in the drop down menu.

Still getting errors uploading the vbactivity-export file as well. Missing ID

This is not a bug.

Please click "Repair Cache" in the left side menu before attempting any further actions.

Please check the contents of your dbtech_vbactivity_type database table - is that empty?

If so, you may have a cache system that interferes with normal operation of the site, such as an overzealous APC/XCache installation.

Please check the contents of your dbtech_vbactivity_type database table - is that empty?

If so, you may have a cache system that interferes with normal operation of the site, such as an overzealous APC/XCache installation.

When you say table, you are not talking file size correct? Is there a way to check the table within vb?

Under the Maintenance menu, hit Execute SQL Query and enter
Code:
SELECT * FROM dbtech_vbactivity_type

Ensure you add your table prefix if you use one (this can be found in config.php and is not used by default).

Under the Maintenance menu, hit Execute SQL Query and enter
Code:
SELECT * FROM dbtech_vbactivity_type

Ensure you add your table prefix if you use one (this can be found in config.php and is not used by default).

Prefix on config is vBulletin where would that go on this string

I went right up into the root directory and there is no table by that name at all. All the other ones appear to be there associated with the vbactivity

In front of dbtech_vbactivity_type like so:
Code:
SELECT * FROM vBulletindbtech_vbactivity_type

That's assuming your config.php variable looks like this:
PHP:
$config['Database']['tableprefix'] = 'vBulletin';

In front of dbtech_vbactivity_type like so:
Code:
SELECT * FROM vBulletindbtech_vbactivity_type

That's assuming your config.php variable looks like this:
PHP:
$config['Database']['tableprefix'] = 'vBulletin';

Just ran that query and it came back with 3 pages of info on it

Okay, then the issue is most likely that you have another product of some description interfering with your datastore cache. Are you running vB Optimise Lite?

If so, please try flushing its cache.

Its a bit weird becuase it worked perfectly before I put it on 4.2.1 but I had to delete all my files and do a fresh install of vbulletin and used a backup of a database I had which contained the vbactivity data. But once I uploaded a fresh copy of vbactivity you would think it would work fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Legacy vBActivity & Awards

vBulletin 3.8.x vBulletin 4.x.x
Seller
DragonByte Technologies
Release date
Last update
Total downloads
Customer rating
0.00 star(s) 0 ratings
Back