Status
Not open for further replies.
Please provide the details regarding that display.

What hash tag did you view? Have anyone used that hash tag before?

Update: I did some checking, and that interface is indeed correct when you are viewing a hash tag that has no posts :)

Normally, there's a subscribe button above and below the content :)

See: #winning

Yeah, I guess that makes sense.

It's a little confusing maybe we can put something in there... I will give it some thought. ;)

As a continuation of this... I get the two subscribe buttons too, but I get the following error when I actually click on one of them.

Code:
Database error in vBulletin 4.2.0:

Invalid SQL:

### INSERT QUERY GENERATED BY fetch_query_sql() ###
INSERT INTO vb_dbtech_usertag_hashsubscription
	(`hash`, `userid`)
VALUES
	('', '2');

MySQL Error   : Duplicate entry '2' for key 'PRIMARY'
Error Number  : 1062
Request Date  : Thursday, June 7th 2012 @ 07:30:31 PM
Error Date    : Thursday, June 7th 2012 @ 07:30:32 PM
Script        : http://www.losias.net/usertag.php?do=togglesubscription&hash=
Referrer      : http://www.losias.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hashes
IP Address    : XX.XX.XXX.XXX
Username      : craigbru
Classname     : vB_Database
MySQL Version : 5.1.63-rel13.4-log

Yeah, you're not supposed to view pages with no hash. That kinda renders the page unusable =p

Maybe not, lol, but if you are using the "Quick Links" Menu or "Community" Menu integration options, and then click on Hash Tag subscriptions, you are obviously presented with the two buttons noted above. It's really easy to want to click on one of the buttons since most users wouldn't know where to go from there. Heck, I did it and I'm the one who installed it and read the documentation. Is there anyway to have a more elegant error? If I could choose whether or not to display user tagging and hash tagging subscription separately that would be ideal.

I was thinking about this shortly after starting the thread, how about a placeholder consisting of text between the Subscribe buttons when there are no hashtags subscriptions.

Since the two subscribe buttons is not a bug which is how this thread started I have made a new Request here.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.